DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
NOTE: This position is actually located in Earth City, Missouri
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
What you will do in this role:
- Supervision of assigned Print staff and managing resources to achieve goals.
- Perform personnel function for Print Shop coworkers including but not limited to training, performance evaluations, counseling and motivation.
- Make work assignments and schedules.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Directs Print staff on maintenance and service on all of the on-site print shop equipment. Makes recommendations to the Executive Director regarding equipment needs. Assures that all equipment is maintained in good working order and that all safety regulations are communicated, implemented and followed.
- Coordinates inventories of both internally and externally produced forms, paper and other print supplies according to the Shop needs and predetermined financial targets.
What you should have for this role:
- Associates degree in either Business Science or Business Administration.
- Five years supervisory experience in a print production environment.
- Extensive knowledge of printing industry and technologies.
- Well demonstrated Leadership and Communication skills with customers, subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Live the ministry
- Demonstrate commitment to the mission
- Engage others
- Team membership
- Innovate and implement
- Identify improvements
- Cultivate customer experience
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community! We want your knowledge and expertise!If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website