DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Internal Control Supervisor assumes the overall responsibility for all aspects of vendor and item maintenance for their assigned area. The Internal Control Supervisor also provides supervision, leadership and direction to their assigned Internal Control Analysts.In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of Internal Control Analysts including the hiring selection, training and development process
- Distribute workflow appropriately among assigned Internal Control Analysts and ensure Internal Control Analysts are following pre-established policy and processes
- Review and approve vendor and item adds, as required, to ensure compliance to policy, process, audit requirements, and ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained
- Receive and answer questions from staff and customers regarding SMART Vendor and Item Masterfiles
- Ensure that all assigned Vendor and Item requests are completed accurately and timely
- Review and ensure all documents are compiled according to established procedures
- Monitors staff ongoing performance, including routine review of key performance indicators with each staff member assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors preferred
- Three to seven (3-7) years of Supply Chain system management or related experience required
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website