DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a Fortune 100 company with more than 250,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 180 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. We are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k) with match, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending both healthcare and child care, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program.
We are seeking a Division Director of Financial Operations for our center. The Division Director supports the Supply Chain CFO in managing over $265 - $600 million in annualized supply expenses through providing financial analytics and oversight of optimizing the current GPO contract portfolio and supply chain strategic initiatives for the entire Division. This individual is responsible for building strategic relationships and ongoing alliances with supply chain operations/value analysis leadership and key hospital/division(s) C-suite leaders to ensure Supply Chain objectives meet organizational needs and expectations.
What you will do in this role:
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all financial reports and records related to supply chain operations and hospital supply expense management
- Provide financial insight and input to value analysis and clinical integration activities
- Direct supply revenue integrity efforts to ensure accurate, consistent supply item charge capture in consolidated hospitals
- Interact with division financial resources to collect supply chain financial and performance data and ensure accuracy of data reported by facilities
- Prepare annual operating budget and analysis, review for accuracy, and submit to CEO/CFO and division leadership
- Coordinate with supply chain management, division financial personnel, and facility personnel in the creation of hospital supply expense budget directives
- Prepare cost analysis, review expenses, and reconcile P&L accounts to ensure proper reporting of operations
- Interpret and report trends in performance measurement data and recommend analytical or operational changes to maximize the supply chain organization financial and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Hospital or Supply Chain financial management experience required
- Seven to ten (7 to 10) years' experience in financial reporting, financial operations, and/or supply chain financial management required
- Accounting experience for supply chain operations, complex contracts, and revenue recognition required
- CPA license preferred
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Division Director of Financial Operations opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website