DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $15.12 - $24.19 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Come be a part of the change! Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA Healthcare, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. If this describes you, we want your knowledge and expertise!
The CSC Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for assisting in the performance of daily CSC pharmacy tasks including, but not limited to: repackaging, drug receiving and putaway, order picking and staging, stock replenishment and shipping. This shall be carried out in accordance with all state and federal laws, national regulatory agencies, and the facility departmental policies and procedures.In this role, you will:
- Adhere to all Board of Pharmacy, JCAHO, CMS and FDA standards
- Receive and check in all medication and supplies by packing slip/purchase order/or invoice
- Perform put away and replenishment of items to storage and picking locations
- Assist purchasing personnel or accounts payable in researching receiving discrepancies
- Accurately process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders
- Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments which may include legend drugs, non- prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technician training program preferred
- Pharmacy technician experience preferred
- PTCB Certification preferred
- State Board of Pharmacy Registration required, if applicable for state
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website