SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $42.38 - $63.57 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Division CARE Float Pool Cardiovascular Technician (Cath Lab Tech) with HealthONE / HCA. Submit your application today!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a HealthONE Division CARE (Clinical Assets Resourcing Excellence) Float Pool Cardiovascular Technician (Cath Lab Tech), you will be part of an amazing group of 7 Denver metro area hospitals that include: The Medical Center of Aurora, North Suburban Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center.
We are seeking experienced Cardiovascular Technicians to be part of our HealthONE-HCA family, working together to provide a higher level of care.
What you will do in this role:
- You work as a team member to assist the physician in performing the invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your duties include scrubbing, recording and X-Ray operation.
- You will perform ancillary duties related to the job such as quality control, inventory and stocking as assigned by the supervisor.
- You will provide all customers with the service/tests needed in a safe, friendly and efficient manner.
- As a Cardiovascular Technologist, your aim is to provide quality health care in the area of coronary angiography and cardiac or other vascular procedures as required by the Cardiac Cath Lab Department.
What Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular training program or Radiologic training program.
- National registry with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required upon hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required upon hire.
- Minimum of at least two years of cardiovascular technician experience.
HCA/HealthONE® is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 11,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family, our facilities work together to provide a higher level of care.
In addition, our family of services includes six hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region. Beyond the new facilities and the workforce offerings, we also provided $7.7 million to local organizations to fund a variety of programs; and, as one of the top ten corporate philanthropists in the metro area, we at HealthONE contributed more than $1.5 million to charitable organizations in 2018 through cash and in-kind donations.
- The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds
- North Suburban Medical Center: Level II Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: Level II Trauma Center, 680 licensed beds
- Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
- Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of Aurora: 120 licensed beds
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in learning more, contact Amy!Amy.Wilson5@HCAHealthCare.com
M – 720-668-0278
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website