HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Hybrid Nurse Practitioner - Float to join our team in the San Fernando Valley. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicianswith an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Half Outpatient Primary Care and half urgent care - schedule can fluctuate from week to week
- Outpatient hours are Monday Friday 8 AM 5 PM; no calls or weekends required
- Average daily patient census: 18-20 patients per clinician; 51% senior patients and 49% commercial patients
- Unrestricted DEA California State Nurse Practitioner License
- 2+ years of experience in an urgent care or primary care, outpatient clinical setting
- Previous EMR experience
- Current California DEA certificate
- Fluency in Spanish
- 5+ years of previous experience or more
- Competitive base salary with full benefits
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, and CME time
- Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
- Bonus plan based on performance and quality metrics, paid bi-annually
- Paid subscription to UpToDate
- $1mm/$3mm claims made Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Reimbursement for professional development and License/Certification renewals
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Hybrid Nurse Practitioner - Float to join our team in the San ...
Apply on company website