HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Nurse Practitionerto join our team in Canyon Country, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients
- 40 hours a week, No call, nights, or weekends required
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner License
- Previous experience in a primary care outpatient clinical setting
- Current California DEA certificate
- High level of Medical Spanish or fluent Spanish required
- 5+ years or more of previous experience in a primary care outpatient setting
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Performance, patient panel, and metric bonus program
- Paid CME days and expenses paid for
- Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Licensure reimbursement
- Dedicated support staff
- We offer a great work-life balance with no required weekends or nights
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join our ...
Apply on company website