**POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE CHICAGO HQ OFFICE**
**Contract Configuration for hospital and ancillary; strong Claims experience is a MUST**
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for interpreting contract language to identify, implement and configure contract rates and provisions into Enterprise Pricing/Discounting and Reconciliation applications and systems for all lines of business (current and future) to ensure that Blue Cross of Illinois network facilities receive accurate and timely contractual payments and allowances (i.e. discounts). Also responsible for investigating, analyzing and resolving discrepancies with provider claim reimbursement and discounts; generating and verifying monthly (and ad-hoc) reports for both internal and external customers.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Math or Health Care and 3 years managed care / financial analysis experience, OR 7 years managed care / financial analysis experience.
* Verbal and written communication skills to include facilitating meetings and presenting/writing to providers, vendors and senior management.
* PC proficiency inclusive of spreadsheet/database software including Excel and Access.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience with software language such as SQL, SAS and SPSS.
* Knowledge of hospital and institutional provider billing, payment methodologies, and managed care contracts.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website