At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This position is responsible for collaborating with solutions engineering, infrastructure operations, and infrastructure service management teams in the design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area of responsibility. Participating in the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments. Transitioning knowledge to infrastructure operations.
* Participate in design, development, and implementation of end-to-end Infrastructure solutions/blueprints as part of a cross-functional team with service targets.
* Provide technical depth in the installation, configuration, administration, and operations of technologies in the area of responsibility
* Work with DevOps and Automation Engineering to support Infrastructure automation projects, and maintain and update existing automation solutions to continually improve the provisioning times for IT environments
* Participate in the development of appropriate documentation for Operational Readiness activities as part of a cross-functional team
* Design and build of pilot solutions utilizing new technologies, and implementing new product features and enhancements
* Ensure integration and operational viability for Infrastructure Products in the area of responsibility
* Coordinate with onshore/offshore teams to drive Infrastructure builds and to resolve issues
* Participate in 3 support for technology area
Additional Job Description
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Hands-on experience with VMware is a must, and with Microsoft Azure is a plus
* Infrastructure Automation
* Operations Management
* Ability to manage multiple assignments, prioritize activities and operate autonomously.
* ITIL v3
* IT standards, procedures, policies
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
* Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
* Oral & written communications
* Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
* Drive cross functional execution
* Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Organized and detail oriented
* Analytical and problem solving skills
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website