Job Purpose: Under supervision, this position is responsible for providing timely and accurate service to customers (primarily active employees) by assisting in processing HR documents, i.e. benefit, salary, and status changes; providing information on a wide range of Human Resources programs and services (via phone, chat, AskHR cases) and by the expeditious referral of more complex issues and sensitive inquiries to the appropriate area for resolution including, but not limited to, Benefits, Leaves of Absence, Payroll, HR Policy, Training, Work Life Programs, etc.
Required Job Qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED.
* 9 months customer service or administrative support experience in a corporate environment.
* Proficient use of MS Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Able to manage multiple priorities.
* Service oriented and has desire to serve the customer.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* High degree of confidentially.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Organized and detailed oriented.
* Team player in a high paced team environment.
* Must be flexible, work well under pressure and have the ability to readily adapt to change.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience using PeopleSoft system.
* College degree.
* Broad HR Subject Matter Expertise across a spectrum of HR areas and functionality.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website