At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This position is responsible for acting as a lead individual contributor within the contract administration department, working to establish and maintain relationships with HCSC*s premier and high-end growth account management and customers. This position is responsible for driving key initiatives that materially advance the productivity of the team, including supporting special initiatives and projects, providing support and leadership for quality improvement initiatives, reporting and analysis, and acting as a product owner and key business stakeholder to ensure continuity of deliverables to stakeholders across contract administration functional areas.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years health insurance contract operations experience OR 8 years of relevant experience OR Master degree with 2 years health insurance contact operations experience.
- Knowledge of health products and procedures, underwriting requirements, contract and funding arrangements.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Project management skills.
- Customer service experience and acumen.
- Leadership skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills to manage staff and operations, build relationships across the organization and with external key stakeholders, build consensus and issue resolution.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with regulatory compliance and adherence to corporate policies and procedures, working with state and federal departments of insurance.
- Experience with drafting, reviewing and approving member facing benefits language, coordinating with stakeholders including legal partners, to ensure compliance, consistency, and clarity of language.
- Experience with SERFF.
- Process improvement skillset and acumen.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of large or national account contract specifications and processing systems.
- Knowledge of corporate marketing practices and health insurance product lines.
- Knowledge of regulatory research tools and resources (e.g., NILS Insource, Westlaw, etc.)
- Experience with P2A or other similar publishing application.
This position can be located in any HCSC office location.
This is a flex/hybrid position (3 days in office; 2 days work from home).
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website