**This position needs to be based a commutable distance to Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX.**
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 1 year Information Technology experience OR 4 years Information Technology experience.
* Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
* Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
* Knowledge of traditional app languages (COBOL / Perl / C).
* Knowledge of scripting languages (BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY).
* Knowledge of application / product feature design.
* Knowledge of integration technologies (Tibco / Informatica / CAS).
* Knowledge of mobile technologies (HP Anywhere / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5).
* Knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA).
* Knowledge of web technologies (HTML / CSS / Java / ASP.Net / PHP / Ruby / C).
* Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS).
* Knowledge of application configuration.
* Rapid prototyping.
* SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
* System performance management.
* Systems change / configuration management.
* Business requirements management.
* Problem solving /analytical thinking.
* Creative thinking.
* Ability to execute.
* Travel availability up to 20%.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* Experience with, or exposure to, Salesforce, PCF (or other cloud native application delivery methods), Java, or Digital a plus
* 1+ years work experience in Information Technology or related industry
* Ability to demonstrate work, or show examples of personal projects
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website