DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse (RN) Neurovascular to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement programs and student loan repayment.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com .
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
- Under the general direction of the Director of Surgical Services, and the hospital nursing policies the Neurovascular Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients upon admission to the department.
- The nurse's purpose is to assist and support the patient so that imaging procedures can be performed in a safe and efficient manner. To accomplish this, the Neurovascular Nurse is required to assist in all aspects of the procedure except for the use of radiation producing equipment.
- The Neurovascular Nurse is also responsible for the maintenance and security of the Department's medication supply, monitoring of patients receiving conscious sedation, and keeping appropriate medical records relating to patient care and will provide all imaging personnel with in-service education and training relating to patient care and patient care devices.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing. BSN is required.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Texas
- 2+ years of experience working with cardiac patients (i.e. Telemetry area, C.C.U.), and/or in a critical care setting (Emergency Department, Surgical/Medical Intensive Care)
- Previous experience in a Cath Lab performing diagnostic and interventional procedures is preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website