DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a CV/Neuro ICU Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Sign on Bonus Available!
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area's only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children's Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area's only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiovascular/Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit (CVICU/Neuro ICU)
The Cardiovascular/Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit (CV/Neuro ICU) provides critical care services to adult and geriatric patient populations. Services provided by the ICU include but are not limited to:
- Post-operative recovery for surgical patients who require critical care monitoring
- Post-operative care to Open Heart surgery patients
- Post-operative care to Neurosurgical patients
- Recovery and intensive monitoring for PCI patients
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiovascular/Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit (CVICU/Neuro ICU).
- ICU RN is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients ranging in age from adolescent to geriatric.
• The employee will be responsible for the knowledge and skill necessary to provide trauma intensive care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for adolescent, adult and geriatric population
• The registered nurse applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
• According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
• The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- One year recent clinical experience as an RN
- Critical care experience in Telemetry, Step down Unit, Intermediate Care, ICU, CCU or Acute Care
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- CCRN preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website