Executives thrive with us! HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a Market Leader- Hospital Sales for our HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood team where excellence creates excellence.Benefits
We are committed to providing our executives the support they need. At HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
HCA Healthcare has expanded our influence across the healthcare industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply for our Market Leader- Hospital Sales role today!Job Summary and Qualifications
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Physician & Provider Relations Market Leader is responsible for oversight of key accounts and Physician and Provider Relations representatives in their respective market. The Market Leader also ensures that financial goals and objectives are being met by working with the Physician and Provider Relations Vice President to assist in developing and executing a strategy and operating budget.
SUPERVISOR: Reports to Division Physician and Provider Relations Vice President
SUPERVISES: Physician and Provider Relations Representatives
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- In conjunction with the Division Physician and Provider Relations VP, develops strategic direction and department structure for assigned markets.
- Assists Division Physician and Provider Relations VP in projects, strategic planning and development of new or updates processes for the sales department.
- Models commitment and builds collaborative relationships with team members and internal and external customers, to achieve common goals.
- Participates with Division Physician and Provider Relations VP in formal and informal coaching sessions with team.
- Maintains personal customer base for targeted growth as directed by Division Physician and Provider Relations VP; maintains appropriate reach, frequency and focus with customer base to ensure execution of growth strategies.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of promoted service lines, hospital differentiators and key competitive healthcare market positions.
- Supplement field efforts of Division Physician and Provider Relations VP by assisting with the coordination of ride-along with team members and participating as practically able.
- Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns; Sets up customer feedback systems.
- Listens and responds to others concerns and acknowledges others contributions.
- Monitors and effectively manages financial performance of department, including budget management and productivity standards.
- Monitors team, including activity, to ensure appropriate productivity and tracking of calls/issues
- Reviews resumes for open positions and collaborate with Division Physician and Provider Relations VP to evaluate and interview candidates.
- Coordinate peer interviews of potential candidates with other members of the Physician and Provider Relations team.
- Oversee onboarding process for new hires, including preparation necessary for New Hire Training week.
- In collaboration with Growthlink Power User, oversee in-depth Growthlink training through conducting a series of training sessions for new hires, as well as refresher sessions.
- Supplement review of Growthlink by Division Physician and Provider Relations VP to ensure consistent focus on key metrics.
- Establish process for collecting collateral needs and work with marketing support to create, update and order as appropriate.
- Assist VP with planning and facilitating team meetings.
- Develop, lead at least two training sessions per year outside of established sales meetings.
- Serve as first reviewer for Growth Story submissions.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Customer Focus – Creates customer focused practices to ensure that the customer perspective is the driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- Driving Execution/Results – Models a strong work ethic, while using ability to translate initiatives into action and creating accountability in self and others.
- Compelling Communication – Strong communication skills that motivate and inspires others, provides clear goals and direction to direct reports.
- Building Strategic Relationships – Ability to effectively communicate complex strategy to all customer bases to achieve goals.
- Effective Administrative Skills – Outstanding organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and manage time to ensure appropriate resource allocation and optimization.
- Emotional Intelligence – Establishes and sustains trusting relationships in the context of a complex political environment.
- Business Acumen – Clearly understands facility and division opportunities and leverages that understanding to reach goals.
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of facility services from current and prospective customers.
- Demonstrated ability to leverages available resources for assigned markets
- Ability to research, understand and explain healthcare services, utilization, volume, and market data.
- Ability to research, understand and explain market demographics and their relationship to strategic plans for businesses growth. EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Masters' degree in Health or Business a plus. EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of the Management Development Program required.
- Seasoned consultative or service-oriented sales experience required.
- Five years of progressive healthcare sales required.
- Knowledge of the local healthcare market a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS: Requires the ability to travel by automobile in the service area on a regular basis. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 20 pounds occasionally. Frequently required to work early morning, evening and weekend hours. Position includes overnight travel. Work is performed in clinical and business environments. Work may be stressful at times.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you're looking for a leadership opportunity that provides both personal satisfaction and professional growth, apply to join HCA Healthcare as a(an) Market Leader- Hospital Sales.Unlock your leadership potential with HCA Healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website