SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in the ER 24/7!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN - Freestanding ER
HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin, a department of HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, is a conveniently located, full-service 7-bed emergency room providing care for all types of acute injuries and illnesses. This ER 24/7 is staffed with experienced board-certified physicians plus all lab work and imaging (digital x-ray, CT scan, and ultrasound) is performed and processed on-site to expedite care.
What will you do in this role:
- Meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department (ED) and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment
- Participate in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting for treatment
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for lab tests
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening situations
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed
What qualifications you will need:
- ADN required; BSN enrolled
- 2 years Emergency (ED) experience
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website