SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor PRN to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX House Supervisor (RN) PRN Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a House Supervisor (RN).
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible and accountable for patient care rendered house-wide.
- Assures Standards of Practice are met in each department by making rounds every shift.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Ensures that patient care assignments are appropriate for current clinical competence.
- Responds to issues as they arise and follows through with investigation and conclusions.
- Reports and initiates resolution of significant issues and patient complaints.
- Facilitates appropriate patient bed assignments.
- Facilitates incoming, outgoing and intra-hospital patient transfers.
- Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment are available for use.
- Serves as a resource person for Staffing Coordinators and Assistants in staffing decisions.
- Displays positive customer service behaviors.
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-friendly atmosphere.
What qualification you will need:
- At least 5 years' experience as an R.N. Previous management experience required.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLA certification from the American Heart Association required.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website