DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Manager (RN) Nursing Administration.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake – Webster, TX
Manager (RN) Nursing Administration
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a full-service hospital offering a 531 bed inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The campus includes Level II trauma capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the area's only pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
• Responsible and accountable for patient care rendered house-wide.
• Assures Standards of Practice are met in each department by making rounds every shift.
• Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
• Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
• Ensures that patient care assignments are appropriate for current clinical competence.
• Responds to issues as they arise and follows through with investigation and conclusions.
• Reports and initiates resolution of significant issues and patient complaints.
• Facilitates appropriate patient bed assignments.
• Facilitates incoming, outgoing and intra-hospital patient transfers.
• Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment are available for use.
• Serves as a resource person for Staffing Coordinators and Assistants in staffing decisions.
• Displays positive customer service behaviors.
• Responsible for maintaining a customer-friendly atmosphere.
• Oversees patient throughput and initiatives
• Works closely with administration on reporting metrics
• Managing AOS's, Virtual Patient Sitters and Bed Board
What qualifications you will need:
• 5 years' experience as an R.N.
• Previous management experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
• Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners required.
• Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
• Current ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association required.
• Current Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website