CareNow Urgent Care is seeking experienced, PRN board certified physician assistants to join our Nashville, TN clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Tennessee state medical licensure
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcares comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly mattersyour patients care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Nashville has 15 clinic locations
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking experienced, PRN board certified physician assistants to join our Nashville, TN clinics.Quali...
Apply on company website