Well established group is looking for additional orthopaedic hand surgeon to join their team in South Central Kentucky.
TriStar Greenview Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join Western Kentucky Orthopaedic and Neurology Associates (WKONA). The new incoming surgeon will join WKONAs team of 11 orthopedic surgeons and 1 neurosurgeon.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic hand fellowship required
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (health insurance, retirement planning, malpractice, CMEs, vacation)
- Offers on-site diagnostic testing including digital X-ray, MRI and bone densitometry
- Other onsite services: Interventional Pain Specialists; KORT Physical Therapy, offering a complete rehab package including physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training and rehab, functional testing, neurological testing and brace therapy; Hines Pharmacy; LifeLine Home Health and Greenview Regional Hospital pre-op evaluation clinic
WKONA is proud to be a part of the Graves Gilbert Clinic family. WKONA strives to provide unparalleled, comprehensive orthopaedic and neurosurgical care to patients in a professional and caring environment. From sports medicine to major or minor surgery and more, WKONA is the unquestioned leader in providing state-of-the-art technology and outstanding patient care to the Bowling Green, Kentucky area.
Bowling Green Community Information:
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Well established group is looking for additional orthopaedic hand surgeon to join their team in South Central Kentucky. TriStar G...
Apply on company website