Tulane University Medical Group is seeking an orthopaedic surgeon for an employed opportunity at Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA.
- Seeking an orthopaedic surgeon interested in offering state-of-the-art care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable in a busy clinical practice with an opportunity for program development
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Successfully completed an orthopaedic surgery residency
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Call 1:2 or better
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
- Malpractice provided
About Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Founded in 1977, Lakeview Regional Medical Center features 167+ beds with more than 800 employees, 240+ physicians, and specialties.
- Lakeview, a campus of Tulane Medical Center, delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, diabetes care, orthopedic services, outpatient rehabilitation services, women's and senior-friendly care, as well as award-winning behavioral health services and a comprehensive range of outpatient services.
- Recognized for 5 consecutive years as a top performer by the Joint Commission and ranked in the top 10 percent of all HCA hospitals for employee and physician satisfaction.
- The hospital features a Level III trauma center, heart center, and a surgical institute with advanced medical and surgical technologies in state-of-the-art facilities.
The city of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering a unique and inviting small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.
Tulane University Medical Group is seeking an orthopaedic surgeon for an employed opportunity at Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Co...
Apply on company website