Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a private practice which has served the community for over 25 years.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical License, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Please note that this position is unable to offer visa support
- Night call only with NP supporting nocturnist
- $300K salary
- 7 on 7 off shift
- Extra shifts $165/shift
- Competitive benefits package
About Methodist Hospital & Methodist Healthcare System
- Award-winning reputation for outstanding patient care
- 811 licensed beds, 27 operating suites
- Largest robotics program in the world (by volume)
- Nationally accredited Level III Trauma Center
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a private practice which has served the community for over ...
Apply on company website