Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Pediatrics Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Family Medicine
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is recruiting an Urgent Care Area Medical Director with demonstrated leadership qualities to join the management team within our Kansas City market.
The position will function a dual administrative/clinical role. The urgent care service line for HCA in the Kansas City market presently includes 10 clinic locations with plans for future growth. As the lead physician for this team, it is important that the following traits and skills are demonstrated:
- Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service
- Excellent clinical skills and work history
- Proven ability to build a highly functioning team
- Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence
- Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals
- Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program
- MBA/MHA/MMM a plus
- Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care setting
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Urgent care and occupational medicine experience
- Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
- Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work.
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients' care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Kansas City has 10 clinic locations
Apply on company website