Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Surgery Sales Director? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Surgery Sales Director like you to be a part of our team.
The role of the Surgery Sales Director for our Ambulatory Surgery Division sells facility services to local physicians. As a Surgery Sales Director, you will be responsible for identifying, planning, developing, and executing local sales strategies and programs that build surgery center case volume in a given market.
What you will do in this role:
- You will develop, establish, and maintain positive relationships with market physicians and their office staffs
- You will summarize local market activity, prepare Sales Call Reports, and recommend “next step” actions in order to facilitate prompt and thorough follow-through with physicians
- You will conduct ongoing market analysis determining strengths and weaknesses in relation to area competition and identifying potential needs for local physicians
- You will work closely with market administrators to target sales opportunities and develop local “sales teams”, comprised of center employees, in order to ensure the most effective sales presentation to area physicians
- You will conduct “Sales Training” initiatives designed to establish and nurture a “sales minded” culture among local facility employees
- You will enhance division sales efforts by fostering a high level of communication and shared information with both ASD and the Hospital Division
- You will also assist in the recruitment and development of Ambulatory Surgery Division Sales Representatives
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in medical sales with specific responsibility for direct sales to physicians preferred
Ambulatory Surgery Division is a growth-oriented business sector of HCA Healthcare. We encompass 140+ surgery centers across 16 states with 3,200 physician partners. We perform outpatient surgery cases in our single and multispecialty centers across HCA Healthcare. We are in more than 13 divisions. The size of our surgery centers creates a culture where everyone knows one another. We have a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Surgery Sales Director opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website