Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Senior Data Analyst with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Data Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Sr. Data Analyst role is responsible for creating and supporting HCA Healthcare's service line leaders while building enterprise data products. Work responsibilities include developing and maintaining dashboards and reports as well as identifying processes and solutions to combine and normalize information from many disparate sources. This position improves data quality and consistency, supports program data requirements by analyzing process controls, creates common vocabulary, performs root cause analysis, and creates reporting solutions via Microsoft Power BI. As a key member of the Application Development Team, the Sr. Data Analyst candidate must be an out-of-the box thinker who can learn, implement and execute repeatable and effective processes while deploying solutions in the most time-efficient manner with the highest level of quality. Workplace culture focuses on teamwork and ‘caring like family', so social and interpersonal skills are equally as important as technical capability.What you will do in this role:
- Experience in the complete data analytics project life cycle is required (requirements gathering, architecture, design, implementation, and support)
- You will be responsible for the overall performance and reliability of critical enterprise applications • Experience designing and creating data models and visualizations (e.g. SQL, Python, Power BI)
- Responsible for data mapping exercise for applications, data systems. • Perform data analysis, using in-depth knowledge of databases, non-structured and healthcare data
- Works to think analytically and critically to lead data standardization and automating efforts • Excellent communication skills to work with various product analyst/business users to understand data needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Present data formally and informally and facilitate discussion regarding data outputs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
5+ years of experience in a data analyst role required
this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for covid-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Senior Data Aanlyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website