Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Senior Financial Systems Business Analyst? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Legal benefits and pet insurance
• Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Senior Financial Systems Business Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary:This Senior Financial Systems Business Analyst position is a key role in the ongoing design, configuration, development, implementation, and operation of the Company's Infor/Lawson ERP Financial System. Effectiveness in this role requires very strong interpersonal skills and technical competencies in both the accounting and IT areas. Strength in both these areas are vital to building confidence of others as this role serves as a liaison for and among the Company's accounting/finance leadership (CFO's, Controllers, Analysts, etc.) of all lines of business and a broad spectrum of IT leadership and other personnel, including external consultants.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work directly with all levels of management and applicable staff of various HCA lines of business to analyze and evaluate current state processes and legacy systems and define future state business processes based on business objectives and system functionality while maintaining proper internal controls
- Present and explain Lawson software capabilities to business unit personnel, and identify and analyze potential functionality implementations for improvement of existing
- Translate business unit needs and integrations into functional requirements
- Configure applications according to requirements and design and conduct required testing
- Ensure IT solutions are implemented in accordance with functional requirements documents via collaboration with development staff, testing and monitoring
- Collaborate with internal IT departments and external consultants to define and support the implementation of Infor Cloudsuite or other third party application systems, modules, patches/upgrades, enhancements, integrations, etc. while representing the business owner/user perspective.
- Assist with development of business process documentation, system training and support procedures
- Provide production customer service support (advisory, analytic, troubleshooting)
- Serve in a leadership role working with all business units throughout the company to further develop the company's chart of accounts and other GL master file data.
- Ownership and maintenance of production GL related master files
- Develop and maintain department owned database repositories and reports using MS Access and other standard software tools
- Apply and share expertise and knowledge of financial processes and standard methodologies
- Bachelors Degree required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in relevant Accounting, IT, or MIS experience
- 3+ years of experience in working in an “ERP-type” financial systems with Lawson system experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare industry financial system environments
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Senior Financial Systems Business Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website