Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our EHR Support Analyst opening with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking an EHR Support Analyst for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
You will serve as an onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a limited set of clinical applications. Assists in facilitating the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities. Second level support as a local clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents and participation in new module/application testing and implementation for the facility.
· You will facilitate and manage maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries and provide input to division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility.
· Works with the EHR Support Team and facility core team members to deliver hands-on training as needed, and to implement division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for clinical applications.
· May be dedicated to a specific facility or may operate across a geographic zone and serve multiple facilities.
· You will provide on-call assistance as needed.
· Participates in software update testing
· Facilitates and manages maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries
· You will provide input to base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility
· Works with the Division EHR Support Team and facility core team members to deliver hands-on training as needed.
· Works with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a limited set of clinical applications.
· You will perform quality audits and track metrics related to system use
· Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
· Coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
· 1+ years
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred
· Understanding of clinical operations and processes
· Understands pertinent JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR guidelines
· Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
· Possession/Maintenance of specialty clinical licensure is strongly desired.
· Valid state driver's license and proof of auto insurance.What qualifications you will need:
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our EHR Support Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website