Ocala Health is seeking a motivated neurologist to join their inpatient neurosciences team. Ocala Health includes two hospitals: Ocala Regional Medical Center which is a high functioning Comprehensive Stroke and Level II Trauma Center and West Marion Community Hospital which is a Primary Stroke Center.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of 2 neurologists, 3 neurosurgeons, 2 neurointerventionalists, 5 APPs and intensivist team
- Strong support service from hospital with our Emergency Department clinicians and support staff
- Hospital-based support with in-house APP team
- Incoming physician would have primary responsibility at West Marion location
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Neurocritical care coverage managed by intensivist team with support of comprehensive stroke team
- Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home, office and hospital
- Experience is a plus
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation with production based salary
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- High volume program with excellent income opportunity
About Ocala Health:
- 2 hospital system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- Ocala Regional is the regions only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Region
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs-Natures Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Ocala Health is seeking a motivated neurologist to join their inpatient neurosciences team. Ocala Health includes two hospitals: Ocala Regional ...
Apply on company website