West Florida Hospital, located in Pensacola, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking applicants for Internal Medicine Program Director to help establish a new residency training program.
The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Internal Medicine residency program is seeking a full-time, board-certified internal medicine Program Director.
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
* Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
* Have previous leadership / administrative experience
* A minimum of 5 years of participation as faculty in an ACGME Internal Medicine program, with 3 years of GME administrative experience.
* Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
* Have strong administrative and team building skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website