HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center in Palm Beach, FL is seeking another enthusiastic vascular surgeon to join an established hospital employed practice.
- Board certified in vascular surgery
- Excellent communication skills
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package including health, 401K, ESPP, malpractice insurance, etc.
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center in Palm Beach, FL is seeking another enthusiastic vascular surgeon to join an established hospital employed pra...
Apply on company website