ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting an intensivist with extensive cardiac experience to join our staff at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, Florida.
- MD/ DO
- Board certified in critical care
- Leadership experience is preferred
- 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 18 bed MICU and 12 bed SICU
- 12 hour shifts: 1 MD and 1 APP 7 am 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm 7 am
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- Full-time, Part-time, PSA, and PRN opportunities available
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, and travel opportunities.
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA Healthcare.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcares commitment to residency and fellowship programs
About JFK Medical Center Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 1,200 medical staff providers, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, and Behavioral Health.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you dont have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting an intensivist with extensive cardiac experience to join our staff at JFK...
Apply on company website