Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Registered Nurse (RN)
Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
Full-Time, 0.9 FTE, Nights
HCA Florida University Hospital
HCA Florida University Hospital is a state-of-the-art, regional, multi-specialty hospital bringing together leaders in exceptional patient care, groundbreaking research, and outstanding education who share a commitment to the care and improvement of human life. HCA Florida University Hospital is located adjacent to the campus of Nova Southeastern University. It provides a full range of healthcare services to Davie and surrounding communities in Broward County, including a 24/7 emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, orthopedics, oncology, neurosciences, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services.
As one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare is comprised of more than 185 hospitals and 2000+ sites of care in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Many things set HCA Healthcare apart from other healthcare organizations; however, at our core, our greatest strength is our people. Join our tradition of excellence!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida University Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support Certification for healthcare providers issued by the American Heart Association required.
Apply on company website