Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Technical Analyst with HCA Florida Mercy Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Mercy Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Technical Analyst implements and supports facility and division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk. Problems beyond the scope of your ability or responsibility are communicated in a timely manner to senior-level support personnel. You will support to other division and facility IT personnel is provided, as warranted, and participation in 24x7 on-call support is required based on division IT staff rotation.
What you will do in this role:
·Respond to and resolve inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provide a superior customer support experience for division and facility users
·You will analyze and provide hands-on support for simple to moderate inquiries.
·You will log and track problems; review problem tracking databases
·Perform facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed
·You will maintain documentation for each incident or request, and escalate complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures
·Aid and train users on division and facility technology
Qualifications you will need
·Bachelor's degree in information systems or a healthcare-related field is preferred
·One year of IT experience is required
·A+ and Microsoft Product certifications are preferred
·Valid state driver's license is required
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Technical Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website