Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Mammography Technician with HCA Florida Mercy Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Mercy Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Mammography Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Mammography Technologist is responsible for providing Digital Mammography and Radiology procedures to an adult, pediatric, and geriatric population of Mercy Hospital in accordance with specific guidelines of practice.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- State Registered Radiologic Technician
- Associate Degree
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is a 488-bed facility. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and offer a wide range of medical specialties. These specialties include emergency care, heart, and vascular care. We are designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Other specialties include maternity and neonatal care. We are a Level II NICU hospital. HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is CARF accredited for inpatient rehabilitation. Our facility offers a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. This program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. We are affiliated with HCA Florida Healthcare Division. HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida. We serve as Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital. We follow the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support. We are dedicated to our mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people we serve.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Mammography Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website