DescriptionClinical Dietician Food and Nutrition Services Department Full Time, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE HCA Florida Mercy Hospital Miami, FL Facility Description: Since 1950 HCA Florida Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida. Licensed for 488-beds, Accredited by the Joint Commission, HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties to serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. Services include emergency care, heart and vascular care, maternity and neonatal care (Level II NICU), as well as outpatient and CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation. Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and the hospital's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, and affiliated with HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division. As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support. Since its inception, HCA Florida Mercy Hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves. Benefits: We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Mercy Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition Preferred.
- Registered with American Dietetic Association Required
- Licensed in State of Florida
- One (1) + years experience in Healthcare required
- Working knowledge of technical information and terminology from physicians, supervisors, medical records, reference books, manuals and labels.
- Current knowledge of medical nutrition therapy and medical terminology
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate staff
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management, and coaching skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility in dealing with internal and external customers and staff
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer, and associate level.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
Apply on company website