Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) CT Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) CT Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The CT Technician works in the inpatient and/or outpatient setting performing a variety of CT Scan imaging procedures used to diagnose medical conditions. You will operate the CT scan equipment to produce quality images for detecting pathology and abnormalities in patients. You will obtain consent, prepare patients, and explain the procedure to them. The patient population may range from newborn to geriatric.
- Provide care appropriate to condition and age of the patient
- Determine most suitable anatomical posture/position and shield patients accordingly
- Collaborate with physicians and other Imaging staff as needed
- Practice aseptic/sterile technique for all procedures
- Work within the CT Tech scope of practice according to policy and procedures
- Follow all general infection control measures and those specific to the CT scan department
- Complete required documentation accurately immediately after completing each case.
- 2 year/Associate degree
- One – Three year of experience
- Florida State Radiologic technology
- ARRT CT Registry
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital is a 380-bed acute-care hospital. Offering a full range of services. We are home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast. Lawnwood Hospital provides interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include labor/delivery, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, adult and pediatric emergency services, and diagnostic services. We also offer inpatient, and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood Hospital is a designated Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited. We are a Level II Trauma Center. We are verified by the American College of Surgeons. We offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach. We provide emergency treatment for adults and children. We also offer the area's only Level III Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units. At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital patients come first – no matter what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced environment while enjoying a vibrant, laid-back quality of life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website