Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) LPN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Kendall Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
Recruiter to insert Job Summary and requirements here
What qualifications you will need:
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital is located in west Miami-Dade County. Our acute care facility has 417-beds. Our services include trauma, burn, surgical, women's and children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services. We have two full service free-standing ER facilities. HCA Florida Kendall Hospital has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health. We are verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center. We are one of five American Burn Association's verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs, we strive to be a leading community-based research hospital. Join our team at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital and experience a dynamic career. One that rewards clinical professionals for their commitment, provides growth opportunities. We encourage you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a diverse and friendly community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our LPN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website