Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Cath Lab Tech with HCA Florida Kendall Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Kendall Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Cath Lab Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Technologist – Cardiac Cath Lab
As a Cath Lab Tech, you will be working with Physicians, and other Cardiovascular Lab personnel in assisting in clearing, preparing the Cath Lab room for cases. You will be responsible for recognizing cardiac pressure forms recorded and cardiac thermodynamics parameters. You will be performing cardiac thermodynamic calculations and report any abnormal values to the physician. You will review and update procedures logs immediately after each procedure.
Tasks and responsibilities, you will:
- Assist in clearing, preparing Cath Lab room for next case as demonstrated in the case turnaround time reports.
- Responsible for recognizing cardiac pressure forms recorded and cardiac thermodynamics parameters.
- Perform cardiac thermodynamic calculations and reports any abnormal values to the physician.
- Reviews and updates procedures logs immediately after each procedure.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Vocational School Graduate, High School or GED
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT), or Certified Cardiographic Technologist, or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- 1-3 years experience (preferred)
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital is located in west Miami-Dade County. Our acute care facility has 417-beds. Our services include trauma, burn, surgical, women's and children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services. We have two full service free-standing ER facilities. HCA Florida Kendall Hospital has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health. We are verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center. We are one of five American Burn Association's verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs, we strive to be a leading community-based research hospital. Join our team at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital and experience a dynamic career. One that rewards clinical professionals for their commitment, provides growth opportunities. We encourage you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a diverse and friendly community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Cath Lab Tech opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website