HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in CVICU who will embrace our mission where we are committed to the care an improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. CVICU is a 6 bed cardiovascular intensive care unit that specializes in complex aortic surgery, minimally invasive valve replacement, and mechanical circulatory support.
The CVICU RN will provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Will collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital is a 267-bed full-service hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety. It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and an Associate of the UAB Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Its expanded emergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital ER that includes the only Level II Trauma Center in the Tri-County area.
You are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoy the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
- Paid family leave
And much more!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider required upon hire
- ACLS required within 90 days of hire
- CPI required within 90 days of hire
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Acute care experience required
- ICU or PCU care experience preferred
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Apply on company website