Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Safety Officer opening with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Safety Officer for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications Protects life and property of all persons on Hospital premises and patrols hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft and vandalism. Secures, unlocks and protects hospital buildings. Responds to the security needs of hospital personnel, patients and visitors. Carries out Manager responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policy at HCA Florida Aventura Hospital. What qualifications you will need:
· Bachelors Degree preferred, High School Diploma Required
· Current “D”FloridaLicense
· Current CPR certification or must obtain within 3 months of start date
·Current Non-Violent Crisis Intervention certification after 3 months of employment
· IAHSS certification preferred
· Carries out Manager responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policy at HCA Florida Aventura Hospital.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is 467-bed hospital. We are a fully accredited medical surgery hospital. We leverage the latest technologies and treatment protocols to meet healthcare needs. HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is designated a Level II Trauma Center. This is awarded by the Florida Department of Health. We are certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Always offering the best for our patients. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Knowledgeably treating patience with urgency. We are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We take screenings seriously.
Located in luxurious South Florida, we are a community rich in diversity. Our neighborhoods are infused with world class culture. A prime location means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer. Reach your career and community goals with us.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Safety Officer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team.We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website