Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Program Professional today with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital.Benefits
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Program Professional. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides assistance to patients, families, and significant others to enable them to deal with the psychosocial issues that impact mental illness and to maximize benefits from health care services. This position includes psychosocial assessment, treatment planning as a member of multi-disciplinary treatment team, the provision of education and psychotherapy, referrals to appropriate community resources, and networking with community services providers.
Masters Degree in Social Work
One year experience providing services to patients with major mental illnesses
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is 467-bed hospital. We are a fully accredited medical surgery hospital. We leverage the latest technologies and treatment protocols to meet healthcare needs. HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is designated a Level II Trauma Center. This is awarded by the Florida Department of Health. We are certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Always offering the best for our patients. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Knowledgeably treating patience with urgency. We are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We take screenings seriously.
Located in luxurious South Florida, we are a community rich in diversity. Our neighborhoods are infused with world class culture. A prime location means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer. Reach your career and community goals with us.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Program Professional opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website