The Senior Manager of Retail Communications, Brand Experience & Change Management is a creative and innovative leader responsible for delivering a holistic and engaging experience for Store Teams and Field Leadership. Always challenging the status quo, this leader will create communications campaigns across multiple platforms that drive the business in new ways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop a high performance team of imaginative content creators to design compelling communication campaigns.
- Maintain a pulse on creative trends in engagement and communications to fuel Continuous Improvement of the Store Experience.
- Create branded communication campaigns using the most effective platforms and formats – responsible for copywriting and visual design.
- Establish effective communication voice and tone for multiple Store and Field audiences.
- Create effective change management plans for store initiatives, with Leadership support and built-in feedback loops.
- Maintain continuity of message and content across all Store communications programs and platforms.
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise around store operations and processes.
- Build effective cross-functional relationships in a face-paced organization.
- Participate in and contribute to strategic planning sessions with peers and Senior Leadership.
- Strong Written/Verbal Communications - Ability to understand and communicate to various audiences, establishing the most effective voice, tone and message.
- Continuous Improvement – maintains a focus on thinking outside the box, always looking for better ways to communicate and drive engagement.
- Strategic Agility - Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop creative approaches to communications and problem solving, anticipating future impact and potential issues.
- Drives for Results - ability to develop and lead strategic and operational plans through a team.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Strong interpersonal skills; able to maintain and develop top-level internal and external relationships. Personable, collaborative team leader who will thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with frequently changing priorities
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a Communications or Marketing focus
- 7+ years of communications and copywriting experience required; retail and corporate experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign and Adobe Suite a plus
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Knowledge of current trends in the field
General office environment requiring ability to:
- stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
- speak and listen to others in person and over the phone
- use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
- lift up to 15 lbs.
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less. We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you. Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website