A Supervisor (full-time) plays an important role in supporting Management in leading, training, and developing our sales team along with providing a rewarding experience for our customers. The ideal candidate has recent leadership experience and is passionate about a career in retail.
The anticipated rate for this position is $22.00 per hour depending on location, knowledge, skills, education and experience. This position is also eligible for a monthly bonus. In addition, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits to Associates (and their families) such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. Eligible Associates can enroll in our company's 401k plan. Associates will accrue paid time off up to 120 hours per year, including 56 hours of Floating Holidays and paid sick time up to 64 hours per year unless otherwise required by law. The Company observes two (2) Company paid holidays.
Why You'll Love it:
- People First Culture
- Respectful scheduling
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Associate Discounts
- Company Matched 401(K)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Additional Benefits including HAS, discounted gym membership, EAP and more!
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter
- Clear path to promotion & continuous leadership development
- Stable employment with growing company
- Ensure and model professional customer service
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Cross-train in all areas of store operations including Stocking/Sales associate duties, and responsibilities
- Lead, coach, and develop others
- Serve as Leader on Duty as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 1 year experience in retail leadership role.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person, e-mail, and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds, and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist, and safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP. (Injury, and Illness Prevention Program)
- Open availability with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Adherence to attendance policy is necessary.
About Harbor Freight Tools
We're a family-owned business with over 45 years as a national tool retailer, and with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We are a $6.75+ billion company with over 1,350 stores in 48 states, 25,000+ Associates, and one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country.
At Harbor Freight, we value people above all else. We value who you are, what you've experienced, and how you see the world. We believe our differences make us stronger. We're looking for talented individuals who are in pursuit of personal and professional growth, have a team-first attitude, and can lead by our core values.
Apply on company website