Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join their growing oncology service line.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers certified, anticipating Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification application in the near future
- Integrated clinical trials capabilities currently running almost 30 clinical trials in oncology including Alliance and pending NRG membership
- Interventional radiology service line including ablation and TACE capabilities
- Full time Palliative Care consultation service
- Members of the Mayo Clinic network with full access to consultative services there including hematology/oncology, pathology and radiology for electronic second opinions
- Embedded pharmacy with dedicated oncology pharmacist
- Position will be based in Cortland, NY
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
If you are a Hematologist/Oncologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to jo...
Apply on company website