Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions. Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Allergist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Manage pediatric and adult patients with a variety of allergic and immunologic diseases
- Perform routine allergy testing for foods, medications, bees, year-round and seasonal allergens
- Enjoy a full functioning, high volume allergy lab
- Join a thriving practice with a strong referral base
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
Guthrie ,is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions. Guthrie Cl...
Apply on company website