DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to join a dynamic team in our Vascular Access team!
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 216-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the areas only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents.
The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital's cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital's quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.Benefits
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Come Join Our Team Today!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
· Current RN license in Florida and/or multistate compact license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
· ACLS required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1 year acute care experience required
· Interventional Radiology or Vascular experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician's orders
· Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff members
· Good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias
· Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not required
· Knowledge of sterile procedures
· Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website