$500 Sign On Bonus!
50% paid after 30 days / 50% paid after 60 days
*The New Hire must be employed at the time of the bonus payout.
Food Service Manager
The Food Services Manager is expected to:
• To drive customer service, employee engagement, safety programs, signage, micro kitchen supervision
• To satisfy the needs of the client and customer by providing high quality, cost effective food service
• To participate and lead in establishing corporate employee training and development programs as
instructed by the General Manager.
• Effective Team building
• Solve any customer complaints or issues
• Follow all food safety regulations
• Staff scheduling
• Hire and training new employees
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
• Work with the GM and Executive Chef on team programming and safety.
• Work with GM on duties assigned.
Ideal Candidate Experience
• Experience in food systems with a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree or culinary degree preferred
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to forecast supplies as needed
• Ability to manage a budget
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Ability to create restaurant policies for employees to follow
• Shows ability to lead a team
• Day to day support of all front of the house and micro kitchen activities.
• Tasks assigned as needed by the GM.
• Must comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and standards.
• Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Develop good customer relationships and address customer service needs.
• Manage purchasing, inventory, maintenance and other operational functions to ensure monthly budgets are met
• Demonstrate a high level of accountability and self-awareness.
• Build teams to be customer focused and solutions oriented, all while being flexible in constant change.
• Maintain service standards and CPEs of the client.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
• Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
• Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We
look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website