Excellent opportunity for BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon (generalists and all subspecialties welcome to apply) to join our Chicagoland group as we pursue equity in healthcare for patients of all socioeconomic status. Our private practice has developed a model to service the underserved that is financially stable and growing. If you've wanted to serve those who lack access to adequate Orthopedic care, and are looking for an institution that can assist you in your mission, we are here to be your partner.
At Genesis Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, we are focused on delivering high-value care across the socioeconomic spectrum. We are growing fast, launching 3 new offices in the next 6 months, and eager to add another surgeon to our team to service our significant case load.
Immediate benefits of joining our practice:
- Established Case Load
- We are looking to help a new surgeon develop their practice quickly, and will immediately have significant cases as they hone their surgical craft, and gain additional experience.
- Growing Practice
- We are launching 3 offices in the next 6 months, all of whom have local partners that will encourage a fast start.
- Innovative Vision
- In Joining Genesis Orthopedics, you will have an opportunity to engage in a care delivery model that we anticipate being the future. This is a chance to enter early, and establish yourself as a pioneer in the field.
- Long Term Equity
- Ownership interest in the practice.
Current treatments offered are: Sports Medicine, Total Joint, Shoulder, Hip and Knee, Hand and Wrist, Back, Elbow and Neck and Spine. Opportunity to see wide range of cases and age groups. Group is in need of both generalists and sub-specialists given the significant increases in case volume. Please do not hesitate to apply based on subspecialty training.
Practice anticipates 1, 2, or even 3 APPs to support incoming surgeon.
Additional opportunities exist such as, clinical research, product development, and team physician with major sports teams and local schools.
The position offers the ability to practice with very experienced colleagues and have the support of the largest health system in state of Illinois.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Offices and Locations:
- Location: Joliet, IL
- Imaging, MRI, X-Ray, 3d Ultrasound available at all sites
- Hospitals: Various
Please submit your application on the website and we will contact you regarding next steps
To check on the status of your application, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call our office at 630.377.1188
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in: General, Sports Medicine, Hand, Spine, Foot & Ankle, or Total Joint
Characteristics and Values:
- Desire to care for patients across socioeconomic spectrum
- Eagerness to build relationships and help practice grow
- Interest in driving high quality care while also lowering total cost
- Full Benefits
- Malpractice insurance
- Shared call
- Plenty of support both administrative and clinical
- EPIC EMR
Apply on company website