Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Fraud Detection and National Security Support (FDNS) Clerk / General Clerk II (GC2). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
- Duties include file storage, file movement, maintenance, interfiling, consolidations, audits, searches, and respond to file requests.
- Filing copies of naturalization certificates and notices/closeout citizenship ceremonies.
- Support the processing of forms/applications used in the adjudication process, which may include the use of electronic systems.
- Creates electronic records for new files and records in accordance with USCIS regulations and deadlines.
- Provides responses to USCIS to special inquiries, file extractions, conformance audits, and data-file reconciliation efforts.
- The employee may enter, modify, update, and correct information from DHS source documents into the FDNS-DS.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website