SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Respiratory Care Practitioner today at Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
At Frisbie Memorial, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frisbie Memorial family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Respiratory Care Practitioner to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Respiratory Therapist, you would administer therapy modalities as ordered by physician, performing all aspects of mechanical ventilators (initiation, operation, monitoring, etc) and arterial puncture and blood gas analysis. You would also respond to code blue situations for assigned areas.
- You will assist in transport of ventilator and critically ill patients.
- Verify physician orders prior to therapy treatment.
- Give through, accurate report to oncoming staff at shift end.
- You will enter all patient contacts into appropriate system.
- Perform equipment rounds.
- State of New Hampshire Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- Respiratory Therapy Degree – AAS or BS
- Basic Life Support Certification and ALCS.
- One-year adult critical care experience.
- Previous experience with mechanical ventilation, blood gas analysis and oximetry.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility unique in today's healthcare environment. We are all about our people, technology and patient trust. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions to benefit our patients. This technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website